HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

how is possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arzak

Male Localisation/Location : italy

PostSubject: how is possible?   Mon 13 Oct - 7:24

Hi, in the last public session i have the fortune to be spectator of your flight . Stupendo - Amazing to follow you. but for me is very VERY difficult to stay so close your plane.
A little for fear to disturb and crash you during session , but mainly because i am not able Sad

How is the procedure to arrive so close? when i try or i have to much speed or to lower , and or
i passing you or you go away . I don't have the parameters to decelerate in right mode ....

try and try ( + o - pitch ) ( + o - trottle ) (flaps /no flaps ) the result is the same ... maybe i don't see in 3d , or better can traspose /understund the distance e speed .....

But i think that it exists a method , or some particular that is an help

Is a question of noob i know bat i flight without teacher or expert pilot ( capitan fracassa e radar said me something ) and the steps are more difficult .

whit radar e fracassa some night was spent to try bau the result is the same .....

i can fly into the trak of smokers but always at great distance

Can you suggest a method of approach ( so i can destroy also your plane instead that gru and pillars Shocked )

if you wont and needed can send the ntrk to see you and wait the explanation of my errors

don't want to steal your experience or other but i like to fly 5 minutes togheter so close
Thanks.....

P.s. x Pitachon : procedure to start race.
in last session you said me that i must have the trottle hidle .. no problem but (and i am organizer of motorcicle race in circuit ) i know that the stat procedure in circuit is " red light ,gentlemen start you engine..red light ...Brake. red light.. Max Power... red light... green light( or no more red as you prefer) ...GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and during the last session of race i made so ... don't like cheat,believe me.... sorry if my opera has suggest this idea

Bye and thanks another time

if like motorace www.supertwins.it ( only twins are admitted - hand made and original ones )
a little bit of publicity Smile
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Mon 13 Oct - 10:06

getting started with close formation basics

First when far , consider that leader is like an enemy you would
like to shoot , so cut inside turns and use power to fill the gap.

There is 2 ways of coming closer or both together : manoeuver and speed and both gives you a relative speed.
When you are at closer distance (around 50m) you will have to reduce your relative speed , but keep it always positive up to the moment you are close to leader.
Leader usually uses around 70% , what makes around 300mph (indicated airspeed) when we fly level.

Throttle use :

When far : raise relative speed , so max power usually
going backward whatever the distance : power up to stop moving back
relative speed null or positive : As you come closer you reduce without setting less than leader unless you come to fast.

I usually give a simple tip for beginner ; if leader has X % , set X + distance .
ex : leader at 70% and you at 20 meters : set 90%.
at 10 meters 80%
at 5 , 75%
In fact , to sum up , when far you can afford high Relative speeds , and the closer you are , the more you must control your join up. At the end only meter by meter ...

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.

Last edited by Pitachon on Tue 14 Oct - 8:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

Male Localisation/Location : IT

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Mon 13 Oct - 16:21

I appreciate your wornderful flying too during this sunday session,
if I forgot to thank you ... I'm doing it now Wink

Thank You Pitachon and other pro ( BC or or not ) who give us some tips for survive.

your presence as hosting squad is recognized as sign of care

you know I told you time ago, I'm slowly (we all work during the day starting up a kind of repository where ppl can find info about flying il2 skies (in italian language)...
both for acro and dogfightin ...
a place where there's the only need to feel the Ape there's inside you for join :face: :pouff:

arzak already warnt I should tranlsate your tips and post into this space,
I'd really glad; if this possibility is true, i'd like to insert BC as supporter and open a dedicate corner where collecting "HiFi BC tips" for acro standardization.

"its always a plasure fly with your company"

Cheers!
d.
Back to top Go down
arzak

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Tue 14 Oct - 3:23

Pitachon wrote:
getting started with close formation basics

First when far , consider that leader is like an enemy you would
like to shoot , so cut inside turns and use power to fill the gap.

There is 2 ways of coming...

wow
as Belushi :"I see the light" tres conten

thanks now i try , maybe i try to follow AI in coop to make pratice. Rolling Eyes
it remains only to learn to distinguish the distances Shocked
Back to top Go down
HH_bdc
BC Guests
BC Guests

Male Localisation/Location : Aruba, Caribbean

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Wed 29 Oct - 14:43

lol, i also used coops to train with AI i can do it pretty good level, but when i go online its hard with all the turning and climbing
Back to top Go down
arzak

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Fri 31 Oct - 8:34

HH_bdc wrote:
lol, i also used coops to train with AI i can do it pretty good level, but when i go online its hard with all the turning and climbing

Ach , also for me also with AI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how is possible?   Today at 3:36

Back to top Go down

how is possible?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Comets aerobatic team :: Bar / Interteam chat-
Jump to: