Map updated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Map updated   Sat 18 Oct - 2:50

Cranes were too close on "under/over" trick. Now is corrected.

4 Points training was only available in "hard" , now i add a easier one just south of the other.

Have fun

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

Male Localisation/Location : IT

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Sat 18 Oct - 11:31

received. thank you !!

are you using QOT for edit the map ?
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Sat 18 Oct - 12:14

What is QOT ?
i only use 1 mouse , one hand , one brain

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Sat 18 Oct - 15:24

Pitachon wrote:
What is QOT ?
i only use 1 mouse , one hand , one brain

GREAT Wink

i thought so too Wink

hwv

QOT ( Quick Object Tool ) is a tool for customize maps (for some tasks smarter than FMB Wink ),

it allows you to create modules compound by objects...

by eg. you can create the object " "CranesTunnel" ... and place it where you want on a map ... with only one click

by this way fill a scenery becomes really fast

check it out here : http://www.jg5.de/index.php?area=stageDownloads&lang=de

it show maps and details of the original game planeset only, but you are allowed to introduce your own map / miniature / objects
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Sun 19 Oct - 2:02

thx a lot

Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Mon 20 Oct - 1:24

Pitachon wrote:
thx a lot

Wink glad to share the little I know Cpt. biere

_ITAF_Ybor spent time studying how to make a scenery easily, while building up his historical COOP missions...

brief/screenshots you can see on the website I wrote you by email are taken from part of his job over this matter...

I think he did a good quality job and I'm keeping update with his briefs or FMB tutorials for share with everyone over il2sim site (obviously accordingly with him)

he also uploaded a package with some QOT modules he made and used... as I can pass you the right weblink i'll post here

(IT ppl - the italian translation of the QOT manual is incoming for publish too Wink )

(continue Smile ... )
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Mon 20 Oct - 2:39

Ybor QOT templates here: http://www.tuttovola.it/public/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=335

I think requires authentication for download, but u'd already have your own.
( feel free to click an adSense for help us paying web/ts hosts bills)

bien ! craves tunnel works very better now, the previous intermediate edition was really too close
( if you need for different distances, can easily build up tunnel templates of different closure with QOT for place everywhere you may need it)

Yesterday my Cpt. joined aerobats too Wink ( _ITAF_LG965 )

I told you there's no academy in our Sq. cause of definition reasons: out of education rules and respect, there's not a "certified protocol" you must follow to fly with us....
...even if it seems a funny choice, its still paying one cause the sq. is REAL :T'veux t'battr Wink
out than me and some other newbie, there're really good pilots... everyone, within his own possibilities (time/wish) shares his knowledge with others who got the same passion....

...by this way, yesterday my Cpt. was following me and giving help, while i was getting friendly with pedals I just got as heritage;
there're too many occasion I used twisting my joy-stick I never get coscience, so I'm finding a quite harder passing from stick to car-pedals

I feel training is giving me something step by step, that's great for go ahead.

always grateful to everyone who live this experience with this spirit Smile

see ya,
d.
Back to top Go down
arzak

Male Localisation/Location : italy

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Mon 20 Oct - 9:05

Pitachon wrote:
Cranes were too close on "under/over" trick. Now is corrected.
4 Points training was only available in "hard" , now i add a easier one just south of the other.
Have fun

Grazie ... Thanks
there was some moments that i was reverted Embarassed

i try to follow in the sky following your suggest.... a little step ahead...( i'm not so close) know that is little step

thanks for TS but i don't understand french , sic

when we meet and you are flying don't worry about me, if i am able and can i try to fly with you, don't worry make your flight

( fly into cranes is very very funny -- if you like make together Laughing sometimes )

c u

Grazie ancora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map updated   Today at 14:00

Back to top Go down

Map updated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1