Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Moderators   Wed 18 Mar - 6:54

In case no BC is here and as this interteam forum is for all demo teams pilot , I am going to make one guy per team moderator of this part of the forum.

For 313GA it will be Yeager
For FW it will be Solo
For F22 : Rock
For AR : Sadman
For GBA : Angel
For FM : Vasek
For ATM : Grom
For BOF : Cacao
For Razgriz : Yoda
For SR : Klonics
For BOS : Missil

If you want somebody else to be the representant of the team , just tell me.
And if i forgot a team Embarassed tell me too bave

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
VH-Rock
VH
VH

Male Localisation/Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Sat 30 May - 12:03

Thx Pit Smile
Back to top Go down
Topper-Czech

Male Localisation/Location : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Wed 17 Mar - 15:11

Pls delete old moderator for Fighting Meteors team - new is FM_JirkaLetec (teamleader). Thx, Toppy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sano

Male Localisation/Location : Now in qatar going to India

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Wed 17 Mar - 22:04

How can i join this clan? I mean this Clan and how to get in server please, i have IL-2 sturmovik 1946 and once i updated as it said and the game crashed please help.
Back to top Go down
Faucon
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Wed 17 Mar - 23:13

You can join the server. People are coming mostly the week end, around 19H GMT ( http://bluecomets.winnerbb.com/aerobats-dedicated-and-teamspeak-inter-teams-forum-f7/best-time-for-flights-t1272.htm ).
You'll find all infos about the server and the teamspeak in this section of the forum

Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Thu 18 Mar - 0:44

Yesterday, 8 pilotso nline for 2 hours and it was wednesday !
You need to install the Ultra Pack 2.0 from a normal 4.09m version.
So be sure first that your game is 4.09m , then install the UP2.0, then download the zuti 1.12 mod (all the links for UP2.0 and this zuti mod are in this forum)

After you only need to read the rules and get the password of the server and join us via Hyperlobby or directly with IP.

For Toppy : ok dude , i change now.

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Male Localisation/Location : Now in qatar going to India

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Thu 18 Mar - 1:22

And i was one of them, anyway , i got in team speak ( no problem) but i can't get in server because i have IL-2 1946 and when i run, it says IL-2 forgotten battle, whats wrong with it? and when i wrote this server ID it says it need to update to 4.09M + MDS 1.12 and bla bla bla, but after i downloaded update 4.09M and MDS v1.12 i don't know how to install it, please help in installation of these files, i am pretty new ( very new ) to IL-2 and in hyperlobby, it could not detect my game why? even if i send my route it says IL-2 bla , not found.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Thu 18 Mar - 2:48

Ok well
first this topic is NOT the good topic , so please next time create a topic especially for your problem.
I told you you must install UP2.0 before mds 1.12 (which is something added to the UP2.0)

Everything you need is in THIS TOPIC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators   Today at 4:28

Back to top Go down

Moderators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1