Share | 

ping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucoboy

Male Localisation/Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: ping   Mon 13 Apr - 9:09

Hi,

Today was my first quarter of an hour on the server.

I just had 1 problem,

I had all the time about 30 ping above the limit of 400.

I live in the netherlands and no i was not downloading something at the same time. Il2 was the only program running at that moment. I also had switched skin downloader off.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: ping   Mon 13 Apr - 9:30

was there anybody with you on server ? had you got a special skin ? Did you try to switch off skin download ?

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
lucoboy

PostSubject: Re: ping   Mon 13 Apr - 9:33

yes there were about 10 persons online.
I swiched off skin downloader and I used the voib skin, but not a special one or something i flew in a me 262
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: ping   Mon 13 Apr - 9:43

if you set it off , then you wont receive and wont send , but you wont prevent other from downloading... that's the prob .
That's why using a new skin is to be done only if ping is normal. If everyone respect that simple rule, it will be fine.

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: ping   Tue 14 Apr - 6:08

So it looks like its not skin download but distance from the server. We have another guy like that (HH_bdc) who is always at 200 of ping.
As ping doesnt always means you will get Lag , tell me what ping you get and maybe we can raise maxping for you.

Back to top Go down
lucoboy

PostSubject: Re: ping   Wed 15 Apr - 4:52

i have most of time between 430 and 450, but sometimes it suddenly raise to 480
so i think maybe to 450, the limit?
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: ping   Wed 15 Apr - 9:15

yes ok we will set 450. Anyway , since its under password , maxping is less a priority because there is only motivated ppl now on the server.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ping   Today at 3:38

Back to top Go down

ping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1