weekly public VS Weekly Interteam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Wed 5 Aug - 6:04

Every sundays, as you know is held the Weekly Public session, giving the opportunity for anyone to fly with some VAT pilots and discover our little world.
But i got to admit that every sundays i am a bit disappointed to see many non VAT pilots are not disciplined and make loose time to everybody . For instance : people doing low pass over a formation taking off and crash into it, pilot joining a formation without asking if its ok and where to go, pilot grabbing position in the formation which was given to someone else, pilot not on TS which oblige to talk on chat AND TS etc etc). It's very boring to see that after creating maps, hosting, giving tips, offering a leader for all and see that result.
That's why i wonder if we'd rather host now a Weekly Interteam session, which would be reserved only to any VAT pilots, which would make very interesting flights every week, meet more all together, and beautiful pics with big formations.
Imagine even if only half of the pilots of each team came, it would make great flights !
Thanks to VAT pilots to give opinion about that.
have a good day

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Yeager
VH
VH

Male Localisation/Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Wed 5 Aug - 10:35

ye totally agree.... aerobatics is for few .... the others makes only a lot of mess and dont want to learn anything :/
Back to top Go down
VH-Rock
VH
VH

Male Localisation/Location : England

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Wed 5 Aug - 13:29

Yep, I'l be there if i'm not busy.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Thu 6 Aug - 4:37

Pit wrote:
Thanks to VAT pilots to give opinion about that.
Yet I've seen some other VAT pilot come here ...
Maybe i should try in Chinese ...

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
pork
RATS
RATS

Male Localisation/Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Thu 6 Aug - 4:58

The ideea is very good but unfortunatly I work in weekends
Maybe we can meet during the week as whell
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Thu 6 Aug - 5:24

ouch, bad news ! even in the evening ?

Back to top Go down
GBA_Angel1

Male Localisation/Location : germany

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Thu 6 Aug - 10:08

hmm............. yeah Pit",thats right some days we had really great big formations and would only one pilot of a team there, (which could teach someone and would make some formations with his experience) , then IT Would Be Really Great, yeah....that the Aerobatic-Pilots alive and become maybe few new intersted newcomers Smile ..........i will try to come on aerobats more than in the past,to care this big family Razz

cya soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weekly public VS Weekly Interteam   Today at 2:45

Back to top Go down

weekly public VS Weekly Interteam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1