View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 6 Sep - 13:28

Please explain something to me ...
On HL, it already exists a few aerobatics server. Of course i understand fully that nobody comes on Aerobats since it has some problems on last weeks.
But can you explain me the aim when i come on HL and see :
topper Czech hosting a aerobatics game
313GA Yeager hosting a aerobatics game
Sadman topper Czech hosting a aerobatics game
and CZ AH special as dedicated server running all the time ... gaga

Of course i can understand that options in a server don't suit to you... (as far as i'am concerned, CZ AH specail has really too easy settings for how i want to fly) but not so many servers !!!

At the same time of the day, i think there is never more than 6 aerobatics pilot on HL ... so even in ONE server it's already few pilots.
What happens every week when things like that occurs ? well it's easy , you often see 2 pilots in a server , 2 pilots in another one , sometimes even one poor guy alone in his server ............. what is the use ???? pa tres futfut
do you think we are so numerous to afford such thing ?
so please let's stop dividing the little number we are on HL , and rather check if there is already a aerobatics server used , and go into it instead of creating a new one. And let's fly all in the same server as soon as we can ! shakehand

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff

Male Localisation/Location : IT

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Mon 7 Sep - 6:17

i think i can have a reasonable answer

the main reason could be because pilots are running acro sessions with new crafts that are not in 408 planeset

i tried join some of the servers you are talking about while feeling lonely on aerobats one
but since pilots are riding craft i didnt installed yet i leaved after few mins

even if being involved in more than a modding team in role of admin i'm not interested in update my installation adding crafts one by one to get aligned, i'm busy enough with current WIPs.

then Aerobats is enough for me, but take mine as the staff-boy thoughts (where Staff people are not expected to fly with you as Guests are Wink )

all the best!
S!
d.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Mon 7 Sep - 8:50

anyway aerobats is not good at the moment , i admit, but i was talking about having 3 servers X 2 pilots on HL what is complete nonsense.

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Topper-Czech

Male Localisation/Location : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Thu 5 Nov - 14:43

Hi, my partial explication of this situacion. When i come in lobby, and no other known pilots online, i start personal room. When see other aerobatic pilots, join to your/their or other concrete server. Fact is, that server Aerobats periodically kicked me. With high ping warning. Yes, ping 300+, but Less than one second. In current time its ok, no problems.

More regular visitors on aerobats server pls
Back to top Go down
-=AR=-SadMan
Alas Rotas
Alas Rotas

Male Localisation/Location : Spain

PostSubject: Easy   Tue 17 Nov - 14:49

Not dividing. Its hard fly close formation when ping is not stable, or there is fog in the map, or you need your ground references in a concret map for make a secuence....or sometimes, not in aerobats, there are non aerobatic pilots shooting in aerobatic servers.
For example,If you want to fly a F86A5, 4.08m is not the correct version...
So I think is not dividing anything, just flying aerobatic each one ih his own concret needings.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Wed 18 Nov - 5:10

For the weather, you are right, i will set a better weather on the maps of Aerobats: it's true that sunset or haze can be hard for flight.
For the ping or warp, these problems are now solved .
for ppl fighting , yes you can find some on CZ AH special very often.
But i understood your point of view : sometimes , you need something special for a training which requires another server (place, options, version, privacy etc...)

Back to top Go down
-=AR=-SadMan
Alas Rotas
Alas Rotas

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 10 Jan - 8:58

Today Sunday 10 of January , I enter in your server, there were 3 BC´s 2 FW´s, 2 more no team pilots, and me. When FW Mess suggest to fly all togheter....NO ONE WANTS LEAD???.
When I host , I lead to maintain the fun of all my guest.Is not a question of be the best pilot in the server, or the best leader, just to fly togheter and have some fun.
And another problem, for me,is that you only speak french in your ts, and I understand nothing.
Thats another reason to launch another aerobatics servers.
I am not angry, but really surprised of this things happen.

Have a good fly!
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 10 Jan - 12:10

-=AR=-SadMan wrote:
When FW Mess suggest to fly all togheter....NO ONE WANTS LEAD???.

... and you ? did you take the lead ????
For 4 years, each time i flown , with BC or other pilots , i ALWAYS been taking the lead.
I already host, it doesnt mean i am going to take the lead : it's a room for everyone !
This time, I said , "no, now i dont want for once"... and ... NOBODY took the lead. And you went away ...
If everyone reacted as you did , well everybody stays on ground ...
If someone said, "ok i take for 15 minutes", i even have taken lead just after !!
... but i'm a bit fed up to be always the idiot who trains everyone and never train for himself.

For french on TS, it was because no flight occured with everyone. Once again, evertime i lead with non speaking pilots, i talk in English. You are true on one point, we should better go on "french frequency" if we speak french... but there are many rooms anyway.
If you want to fly quiet , use one of them , there is for example : "english speaking room" and others. They are made for this.

-=AR=-SadMan wrote:
Thats another reason to launch another aerobatics servers.
I really don't see the realtion between a TS and launching another server.
And btw, BC team hosts this TS for the community, in order to:
- regroup every VAT pilots and talk together if we want
- have a quiet place for trainings
there are enough rooms so every team could come ... but no ... everyone prefers to go in its own TS and nobody ever meet. It's a bit a pity.

So message for everyone:

if you want every VAT pilot to know better eachother well i can suggest:
go on a server already open for formation flying.
If you have any reason as ping, map , weather , options , then of course go elsewhere , it's normal !
and for TS, be aware that Aerobats TS is here , free for you all , and if you need any special additive room, well just ask , it will be done for you !

Back to top Go down
Laguam
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 10 Jan - 13:06

i've taken the lead just after you decide to leave the server.
Sure, it was no fabulous, two p51 and 2 A-20. It was not a high performance because i'm a very poor leader, and the others have also probably noticed, but i think it was a better choice than leave.
It was not THE BC close formation server, but a server opened for all aerobats. And you can say there are many aerobatic server, the only one valid on HL, for me, it may be CZ_Special, if only there would be no people who are fighting on a no-combat server (without noticing some lags of respawn).

But, i'm sure it could have been more pleasant to fly whith a leader more skilled than turning left, right, up, down. It's my fault too, but i'm sure many of you are more skilled than me to take the lead and making a better form, for all to enjoy.

Lag. (sorry for my big mistakes in english)

Male Localisation/Location : Brasil/ Rio de Janeiro

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 10 Jan - 13:15

I'm new here, I would like to leave my simple opinion polling, there are many Fighters, and some artists, I created this phrase when a Fighters tried for a few hours to convince me that just flies in the HL who has blood in his eyes, and so there is a place for times of acrobatics. To mistake him 4 of my pilots were recruited there!
We will support our art because we are artists, and few sound that has the courage to do what we do.
Back to top Go down
-=AR=-SadMan
Alas Rotas
Alas Rotas

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 10 Jan - 14:12

May be I didnt want to lead, cause I use to lead on my team and when I launch my own aeroabatic server.So ,as you,I like fly on another position too.
May be I speak in english, cause not all people speak in spanish, so all of them may understand me.(I got a TS too, depend who is inside speak spanish or english)
I exit the server becuase suddenly, some of you change your Mustangs by A20...and I thought is not going to make a group fly.Thats all.
And for Laguam, sorry but I didnt even knew you were going to lead with the A20.Didnt saw nothing on chat about it.Sure you has did it as well as anyone of us.
Unfortunately, my last visits to CZ Special, there are always people shooting, something that I didnt undertsand.

So , I repeat, have a good fly.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Mon 11 Jan - 3:09

I think we all have to do this way:
X pilots on a server ; Y minutes available

Y / X = time of lead for each and lets go !

Back to top Go down
-=AR=-SadMan
Alas Rotas
Alas Rotas

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Mon 11 Jan - 9:14

It is a good soultion, sure.
Back to top Go down
VH-SkyHawk
VH
VH

Male Localisation/Location : Malta

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 31 Jan - 3:25

I agree with Pit that we are a small community and we shouldn't be divided into a lot of servers BUT there are some things which you are forgetting about

some people prefer to fly on their own server or other servers because of ping
some people prefer to fly on their own map on which they train

There are some teams which actually don't fly public on hyperlobby EVER. This is very unfortunate because we never get to meet them.

What we should do is organize more il-2 airshows, and try to influence other pilots as well as people who are into simulations into flying aerobatics/formations.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Sun 31 Jan - 3:43

thats what the 'public session' was made for (which can ban transformed in 'interteam' session if it's a mess or if too numerous.)
and 'aerobats' server has the same goal, regroup all of us. A new Aerobats server with 2*100 Mo will open in february and it should be cool !
As soon as it's not a BC server but a server for all VAT pilots, if you needed special options or map, just ask !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP DIVIDING !   Today at 14:00

Back to top Go down

STOP DIVIDING !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1