Share | 

Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Thu 3 Dec - 11:17

Tell us if you plan to come !
These sessions are a good mean to meet all together every sunday !

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW

Male Localisation/Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Thu 3 Dec - 11:38

I think, I'll come
Back to top Go down
Marte
FTV
FTV

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Sat 5 Dec - 4:40

I cant fly with you until the server will use the 408m version.. so im sorry about this i prefere 409m version.
Waiting for the update
my sincerely to all BC pilot, and thanks to Pit for notification of training date
Bye Guys
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Sat 5 Dec - 6:07

You just can put file "files.SFS" from 4.08m in the game folder and your game will have 4.08m version. The same operation with 4.09m
Back to top Go down
ToBeOrNot

Male Localisation/Location : Quebec,Qc,Ca

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Wed 16 Dec - 7:14

I should join soon, would try this files.sfs trick. Anybody have more informations about this tip, what it does and where it come from?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Wed 16 Dec - 9:15

I saw the info about changing versions by overwriting these files at least on 2 russian aviaforums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT   Today at 2:42

Back to top Go down

Weekly public session, Sunday 13th of December, 5pm GMT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1