Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
marcoferreira

Male Localisation/Location : Brasil/ Rio de Janeiro

PostSubject: Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas   Sun 10 Jan - 8:16

Forúm

http://aeroclubebrasil.foruns-br.com/viewforum.php?f=14

Project:
Was born the idea of assembling a team to participate in Acrobatics
world tournament of acrobatics, but in IL-2 did not lock in on how
most other times. And Because we have no squadrons Brazilian represent Brasil in Il-2 Aerobatics teans

The name of the squad:
Was Based in a French squadron, escadron de chasse 01,002 "Cigognes" or l'EC 1 / 2 they use the same Mirage that Brazil uses the 1st GDA and other emotional reasons.

Period estimate for the first presentation:
1 year after the first training conducted (26/12/2009, hopefully out
before)

Trainings:
Are performed every day at 8 PM Brasilia hours , 2 hours per day

Positions:
3 2
5 4 6

7 and 8 Solo

9 and 10 cameras on the ground and air

For a total of 10 pilots, because the cameras also flew on the team, taking turns with others.

Theoretical training will be given individually.

Painting:
the colors of the Squadron is Red, Blue and White.
The logo type, shows colors Squadron and two birds in flight-training typical of birds, and below the 4 Zeros with active smoke representing the formation snake show.

On this page you can find some pictures of the first training

http://aeroclubebrasil.foruns-br.com/viewforum.php?f=16

In some videos

http://aeroclubebrasil.foruns-br.com/viewforum.php?f=15

We have no website because they did not have all the issues defined, the site will only be ready after solve all disputes and from then publish and disseminate the squad.
We are set to vote on our skin, so a few days after it is ready we will come back here to post the download.
We would like to thank the space and affection of all of you, as said, we are most beginners will soon be flying better

Last edited by marcoferreira on Sun 10 Jan - 8:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just changes words)
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas   Sun 10 Jan - 10:31

Thank you for posting in our forum and welcom in Virtual Aerobatics Team world

Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas   Sun 10 Jan - 12:27

cool,
give us a logo of your team so we will add the "VIAS" rank in this forum.
And also give your skins pack as soon as ready , it will be added to the skin packs page

Just watched your pics and ... it's funny ! your logo is almost the same as FM Czech team lol !

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
marcoferreira

Male Localisation/Location : Brasil/ Rio de Janeiro

PostSubject: Re: Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas   Sun 10 Jan - 13:59

I swear I have not done out of spite, because I did not know the FM, in short, this week I sent the pack for download, the logo is this link

http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd353/alladorj/VIASlogooficial.png

Hugs to all of you

Last edited by marcoferreira on Sun 10 Jan - 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i write in portugues)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas   Today at 3:38

Back to top Go down

Virtual International Acrobatic Squadron - Esquadrão Cegonhas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1