Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A poll will be the best to choose the best version !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

About Aerobats, Zuti or no ?
Keep zuti mod ! new maps and objects are fun , fuel choice is better , etc !!!
29%
 29% [ 8 ]
Remove this Zuti ! It's useless/ I can't join if it's ON
43%
 43% [ 12 ]
I don't care, both are ok for me
28%
 28% [ 8 ]
Other (explain what and why)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Tue 15 Jun - 11:52

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Nephtis
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Tue 15 Jun - 13:26

Vote aiedongivafoque
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Tue 15 Jun - 13:36

Si c'est pour pas etre propre, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour montrer ton cul, c'est pas la peine. Si c'est pour imiter au lieu de reproduire ou d'innover, c'est pas la peine. Et si c'est pas pour avoir un minimum de plaisir, c'est pas la peine.
Back to top Go down
Vylsain
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male Localisation/Location : Deux-Sèvres

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Tue 15 Jun - 14:50

Pythaschön, where did you see there are new maps with Zuti mod...
This is just a wargame mode, there isn't new content with that mod...
Big pyoote

"Crafty Boobs" or "Filthy Tits"
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=42967289251
Back to top Go down
dyno

Male Localisation/Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Tue 15 Jun - 16:06

yes..that's true, but there are more options in FMB, but that's only important for Dogfight Maps, and since you're flying formations, I don't think you need any AI planes or realistic AAA Razz
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Wed 16 Jun - 23:34

Vylsain wrote:
Pythaschön, where did you see there are new maps with Zuti mod...
This is just a wargame mode, there isn't new content with that mod...
Big pyoote

There are no new map in zuti
there are new map in UP.
Actually the problem of the guys who want Zuti to be removed from aerobats is because they simply don't have the UP so they can't join when there is a map they don't have.
(Fortunately there is only ONE ultrapck map in the mapset: "Darwin")

Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW

Male Localisation/Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Thu 17 Jun - 9:01

#2 vorwärts!!!
Back to top Go down
Eridan
BC Staff
BC Staff

Male

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Thu 17 Jun - 10:30

I voted "Both are ok for me" because it's not so difficult to enable/disable the mod
I personally think that every almost "serious" IL2 pilot should have the UP to have the best feelings with this sim..
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Thu 17 Jun - 11:04

True, i remember that we all felt a difference in controls after installing the UP. Especially on mustang

anyway if we set the server without Zuti, it makes that people can join with or without UP installed so , for ppl who like UP, it doesnt change.

If so i only need to do 2 things: remove the UP map (Darwin) and deactivate Zuti then everybody can fly.

Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC

Male

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Thu 17 Jun - 11:31

ok done
hope it will bring more ppl on the server

Back to top Go down
wunwinglo

Male Localisation/Location : west wales uk

PostSubject: mods   Fri 18 Jun - 3:21

i have available hsfx and a zuti but i think there are other versions so perhaps better to keep it standard 4.09 its a difficult one.
mods though interesting and can be fun but have really messed up il2 generally i feel .
it seems to have less users because of the mods fiasco.....but whats worse is the cheating by skillfull computer savvy types this i mean in the combat game of course not on your server.
thanks for your dedication and for bothering to contact me

best regards wun
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW

Male Localisation/Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Thu 1 Jul - 12:54

Who set maximal ping to 150?? I cant fly now because my ping is between 150 and 200. Can you turn it back to 250?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A poll will be the best to choose the best version !   Today at 4:29

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1